Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Fun introduction to 3D drawing and printing workshop
Hands on fun, informative and creative workshop.
Short demonstrations, then plenty of time for hands on making.
Due to a small class, information and instruction is customised to suit the composition of the group, and also each individual.
Use a simple electric pen (includes part of a 3D printer) to create your own sculptures.
Step by step instruction on how to create a 2D design, and then how to convert it into a 3D object, just by doodling.
No software, computer or technical knowledge required.
Suitable for both absolute beginner and expereinced artist.
Expert instruction and advise.
The venue is the spacious, light-filled Robertson Park Artists Studio. An artitecture design creative space within the scenic Robertson Park, West Perth.
Gift Vouchers must be used within 12 months of date of purchase. If you need an extension, please contact me via email a month before expiry date. After this date extensions will not be given.
- How to use and maintain a 3D pen
- Build 3D plastic objects, without learning software or using a computer
- Layperson's guide to 3D printing
- Create and take home at least two 3D sculptures of your own.
- Insight into the artist's thinking, processes and studio practice.
- Includes free $20 of materials.
- Free parking, tea and real coffee.
- New knowledge, skill, and confidence.
3 hour Free Parking
at Robertson Park Tennis Club carpark,
either side on Fitzgerald Street, during week days.
(Night class: note: clearway until 6pm on east side, then free)
- Pencil/pen and paper.
Wear an old shirt to protect your cloths. Covered shoes as the workshop is in an arts centre.
Adult beginners teachers, artists, hobbyists
common sense refund policy
Credits are transferable, but not generally refundable (but this does not diminish your statutory rights).
Class Conditions (not applicable for workshops):
1. Courtesy Saves: If you can't attend any class, your lesson credit is only protected (ie "rolled over") if you email or text me before the lesson, AND provide a specific "date of return to class".
The quickest and easiest way is by using the reschedule link in class confirmation or reminder emails.
This information is essential to prevent too large or too small classes.
I will confirm receipt of you text or email, and that your place in the class reserved.
If you do not provide a return date, or do not attend the lesson, your balance will decline each week. When your balance reached zero, your shelve will be cleared (to make space for new students) and all clay recycled.
If you let me know via email/text, lessons can be rolled over for up to 2 years.
2. Similarly, if you are returning to classes after a prolonged absence, please contact me well before to ensure a place is reserved for you.
3. You can change which day and time you attend classes, and even attend more than one lesson per week, provided you have first discussed it with me, and there is space in the class. If you are using the automatic system, you'll see live online were the gaps are and can immediately reschedule.
4. If you are likely to be away for more than two months, you will be asked to temporarily take your clay and creations home (so to make space for new students, and to encourage you to keep making at home). Upon your return a space will be again made available for you.
5. Want more flexibility? Just ask.